The Pros And Cons Of Shower Sex – AKINSETE HEALTH BLOG
Buy template blogger

The Pros And Cons Of Shower Sex



Does anybody like shower sex? I figure fellows most likely do, and it’s an extraordinary thought in principle. It’s all hot (well, the parts that aren’t super cold shower tile, or the parts that aren’t your exposed self getting no water) and wet and warm. It ought to work, isn’t that so? Be that as it may, it doesn’t!


I recall the first occasion when I ever engaged in sexual relations in the shower. I was spending the weekend at my secondary school beau’s home and we chose it was the ideal opportunity for us to give it a shot. We’d officially attempted to have intercourse in his hot tub, which made me barf out in the snow, and in his pool, which gave us both disagreeable chlorine itchies down underneath. It wasn’t anything near effective, however we were 17 and we were confident.


Spoiler caution: The kissing was cool and attractive when it was all tricky, and there’s something truly fun about being exposed in such a little, hot space with somebody you wanna bone, yet whatever is left of it was a major, fat dissatisfaction. As is most adolescent sex, I presume. Despite everything I have bad dreams about the hot tub circumstance.

In the years from that point forward, I’ve engaged in sexual relations in the shower a couple times. Typically, I offer it up as an answer when I’m horny as damnation yet draining abundantly from my vagina. I realize that most fellows couldn’t care less about period sex and that you can simply put a towel down, however I do think about my costly sofa-bed and favor white sheets! I live in a working with crappy shared clothing, OK?

What fellows don’t understand about engaging in sexual relations in the water is that it does the opposite they believe it’s going to do. It dries out all that dazzling normal oil, making shower sex truly uncomfortable and periodically difficult for chicks whose pussies aren’t ready to create a ton of au naturale lube in any case. (You’re the best, conception prevention pills.) And don’t you even consider getting cleanser down there to “make it more elusive,” sir. Do you even realize what a pH parity is?!?!


The best time I engaged in sexual relations in the shower was the point at which I didn’t have intercourse in the shower. I popped over to visit my fuckboy of the week when he was scouring off his yoga instructor sweat and stripped down to somewhat dark trim teddy from Frederick’s with a pleasingly low neck area and complimenting outline. Also, I wore it into the shower, where fella popped a colossal faux pas before fondling me and in the end tearing the damn thing down the middle. (All things considered, it was just $15.) Getting all hot and wet in the shower is fab foreplay, yet it ought to stop before real entrance. Watch me cleanser up my tits with extravagant scented body washes in an assortment of smells (your decision!), then slather me in salve and after that convey my wet self to your bed, where I’m glad to get a decent dicking. On the other hand, you know, simply prop me on the sink. That works as well.



The people at KY understood this and discharged a shower sex-accommodating lube, which is a really unbelievable demonstration of the force of innovation. I haven’t had the chance to test it out yet as my loft building’s heated water tank is by all accounts as grumpy as I am the point at which I’m PMSing, yet I have high trusts. I wanna smooth my pussy up and get it on in the shower simply like whatever is left of you, OK?
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel