Page Nav

HIDE

Breaking News:

latest

20yrs Woman allergic to her own FEELINGS

As a young girl, Chloe Print-Lambert loved being outdoors. She spent all her time horse riding, mucking in at the stables, and going to...


As a young girl, Chloe Print-Lambert loved being outdoors.
She spent all her time horse riding, mucking in at the stables, and going to Zumba classes.
But now, the 20-year-old is confined to a wheelchair, unable to walk or look after herself, at risk of suffering a deadly allergic reaction to anything at all - including her own feelings.
Miss Print-Lambert, from Bidford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, suffers from a slew of conditions, which are severely debilitating.
She has already suffered seizures caused by jewellery, medication, temperature change - and even feeling excited - and has no way of knowing what her body will develop an allergy to next.



Miss Print-Lambert, from Bidford-on-Avon, Warkwickshire, said: 'My reactions can cause skin rashes, swelling, heart rate increase, breathing difficulties - at worse they could be fatal - and because they can come at any time, with no warning, I always have to be on alert.
'I've reacted to everything from a necklace I'd been wearing for years, to the medication I take to control my illness.




Source: Dailymail

No comments