X Factor's Chloe-Jasmine Whichello shows off her engagement ring for the first time as new fiance Stevi Ritchie admits he 'didn...
X Factor's Chloe-Jasmine Whichello shows off her engagement ring for the first time as new fiance Stevi Ritchie admits he 'didn't fancy her at all' when they met
They are a somewhat unlikely couple, and shocked fans with news of their engagement over the weekend.
And it seems Stevi Ritchie and Chloe Jasmine Whichello are already keen to share their wedding plans with the world as they dished all on the This Morning sofa on Monday.
Just one day after announcing they are to tie the knot, the pair - who met whilst they were rival contestants on The X Factor in 2014 - visited the ITV show to give the scoop on their whirlwind romance and future plans for their nuptials.
Showing off her sparkling engagement ring for the first time, Chloe then chimed: 'I think that’s what love is, it comes when you least expect it… the minute I left The X Factor, I missed him every day. I was so sad not seeing him every day.'
But while the two hit it off as soon as they left the show, Essex-born Stevi confessed that he didn't find Chloe attractive at all when they first met.





No comments